Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Schedule: 2. A plan for performing work or achieving an objective, specifying the order and allotted time for each part




I've been trying, I swear, to find time to write a thoughtful blog that pays some homage to my big month of April. Alas, I'm still settling into my new work schedule so this hasn't really happened. (At least not decent enough to be posted.) Or really, instead of that whole "homage" thing, just a blog to keep everyone interested and reading and to keep me from feeling like I abandoned my project altogether. My new for-my-birthday laptop should arrive any day, then I can do this anywhere. (YAY!)

 I'm going to wrangle myself into a new schedule, I swear. For my sanity this should happen soon. Hope everyone is doing just right. Wait until you see the garden! The garden gnomes are selling it growing crack, everything is huge. I hope you all like tomatoes, I fear we may have eighty billion of them....


1 comment:

  1. I will comment,..... "comment", BTW the garden is exceeding my expectations 10 fold. Tomatoes are popping up everywhere. Waaahooo!

    ReplyDelete